Taco’bout a super easy and extremely tasty meal.
Chicken Street Tacos
- Chicken thighs boneless & skinless
- Street taco shells
- Olive oil
- Toppings onions, cheese, cilantro, sour cream, tomatoes, avocado, etc.
- 1 cup Soy sauce
- 1/2 cup Lemon juice
- 1/2 cup Pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup Canola oil
- 2 tbsp Lime juice
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 2 tsp Pepper course ground
- 1 tsp Dry mustard
- 1 tsp Fine sea salt
- 1 tsp Cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp Ground cumin
- Marinade chicken for several hours in the refrigerator.
- Remove chicken thighs and cook on griddle.
- Chicken is thoroughly cooked when it reaches an internal temperature of 160°.
- Chop chicken into bite-size pieces.
- Lightly brown shells on oiled griddle.
- Assemble tacos with chicken and desired toppings.