Grilled Street Tacos
Easy and quick street tacos you can make on your grill.
- Flank or flat iron steak
- Bell peppers
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper
- Corn tortillas
- 1 Lime
- Mix spices in bowl to create seasoning.
- Season flank steak or flat iron steaks liberally with seasoning you mixed and allow to sit for 30 minutes at room temperature.
- Julienne cut bell peppers and toss with salt, pepper and oregano.
- Set grill temperature to 450°, place peppers on the top rack and steak on lower rack.
- Flip steak at 8 minutes.
- Check temperature 8 minutes later. Pull steaks at 135° for mid rare and 145° for medium.
- Let the steaks rest for at least five minutes before slicing, make sure you slice across the grain for tenderness.
- Layer meat, peppers, and favorite toppings in a corn tortilla, squeeze lime juice on taco and ENJOY!