If you’re wanting to make Louisville Hot Brown Sandwiches, but you’re cooking for a crowd – try these sliders. Thank you to our friend Robin, who’s originally from Louisville, for sharing her phenomenal recipe!
Check out our recipe on Louisville Hot Brown open-faced sandwiches.
Louisville Hot Brown Sliders
- parchment paper
- 9x13 pan
- 1 12 pack Hawaiian rolls
- 1 lb smoked thick-cut turkey see our recipe link below
- 8 slices crumbled bacon
- 12 slices tomato
- mornay sauce see our recipe link below
- 12 slices white cheddar cheese sliced
- butter glaze
- ½ cup butter
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp poppy seeds
- 2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- Cut rolls in half horizontally so you have 2 slabs.
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- Line the pan with parchment paper.
- Place bottom portion (slab) of rolls in pan.
- Evenly layer 1/2 the turkey on rolls.
- Layer cheese slices, bacon crumbles, tomato slices, mornay sauce and the remaining turkey.
- Add top portion (slab) of rolls on top.
- Pour butter glaze evenly over top of the rolls.
- Cover pan with foil, let stand 10 minutes.
- Bake at 350° covered for 20 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake 5 more minutes until golden brown.
- Cut into individual sliders and serve.
- Melt butter in saucepan and whisk in all ingredients until combined.
- View our Smoked Turkey recipe.
- View our Mornay Sauce recipe.