What’s better than margaritas on Cinco de Mayo? Nothing. We’re showing you how we make our signature margarita below.
We’ve also made some carne asada. Check out that recipe here.
- 4 oz Reposado Tequila
- 1 1/2 oz triple sec
- 1 oz blue agave
- 2 limes juice
- spray of orange juice
- lime wedges for rimming and garnish
- Fill shaker with ice, and add tequila, triple sec, blue agave, lime juice and orange juice over ice.
- Shake to chill and incorporate.
- Run a lime wedge along the rim of glass, then dip in salt or sugar.
- Pour margaritas in glasses, then add ice and garnish.