This is literally the greatest corn we’ve ever had – it will change the way people cook corn! We can’t rave enough about this corn on the cob recipe. It’s so tasty and compliments any grilled dinner perfectly.
Mexican Street Corn on the Cob
Best corn on the cob recipe - it's an easy, flavorful side dish!
- 1/2 cup Mexican crema
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup cilantro minced
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1/4 tsp ground chipotle pepper
- 2 tsp lime zest from one lime
- 2 tbsp lime juice from one lime
- 1/2 cup cotija cheese crumbled
- lime wedges to serve
- 4-6 ears corn
- Heat your grill to 400°.
- Soak corn in water for 1-2 hours before grilling.
- Grill corn for approximately 30 minutes, turn the corn every 7-8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine Mexican crema, mayonnaise, cilantro, garlic, chipotle pepper, lime zest, and lime juice.
- Shuck the corn to remove husk.
- Top each corn cob with mixture then sprinkle with cotija cheese.