Want a quick and drool-worthy breakfast? Try this New York strip steak with eggs and hash browns skillet recipe. (You could also make it for lunch or dinner…or second dinner).
This rub includes black pepper, salt and paprika, to help you elevate your steak game. Available in two sizes: Small 7.0 oz | Large 13.8 oz
This rub is sweet and savory with just the right amount of salt and smoke. Perfect adding just the right about of flavor to eggs, hash browns and any other dishes. Available in two sizes: Small 7.0 oz | Large 13.8 oz
New York Steak Skillet Meal
- Grill, we used a kamado-style grill (Saffire, Big Green Egg)
- New York strip steak
- Montana Outlaw BBQ Beef Rub
- Motnana Outlaw BBQ Chicken Rub
- Hash browns
- Season both sides of New York strip steak lightly with Montana Outlaw BBQ Beef Rub.
- Heat grill to 400°, cook steak on grates for 2 minutes on each side.
- Meanwhile, heat your cast iron skillet on the grill next to the steak.
- Add butter and cook hash browns lightly seasoned with Montana Outlaw BBQ Chicken Rub.
- Pull your steak off the grate and finish it in the cast iron skillet, 2 minutes per side.
- During the last 2 minutes, add your eggs, lightly seasoned with Montana Outlaw BBQ Chicken Rub, and cook until over easy.