The warmer weather’s got us craving classic BBQ. This pulled pork recipe is simple and tasty – put it on a bun with some coleslaw and you’ve got a great meal!
Sweet and salty work together with a little more heat make this a great rub for pork. Available in two sizes: Small 7.0 oz | Large 13.8 oz
When you're craving BBQ - this is the recipe to try.
- 9 lb pork butt
- Kosmos Q Honey Chipotle Killer Bee BBQ Rub
- Montana Outlaw BBQ Pork Rub
- Stubb's Pork Marinade
- aluminum foil
- Blue Hogs Champions' Blend BBQ Sauce
- Season with a medium coat of Kosmos Q Honey Chipotle Killer Bee BBQ Rub, and a heavy coat of Montana Outlaw BBQ Pork Rub.
- Let the pork butt rest for 6-8 hours.
- Smoke for 4 hours at 275°-300°.
- Place the pork butt on foil and pour a half bottle of Stubb's Pork Marinade around it. Double wrap with foil.
- Smoke until internal temperature reaches 205°.
- Shred meat and add Blue Hogs Champions' Blend BBQ Sauce.
For sandwiches, we make Paul Kirk's coleslaw (from his cookbook: Paul Kirk's Championship Barbecue). It tastes amazing and adds the right amount of crispy crunch.