Who’s up for a boozy holiday drink? This is something we make in November (it needs sometime to age) to give as a gift to friends for the holidays.
Watch the video on our YouTube channel.
- 2-3 quart bowl
- 12 eggs
- 1 lb sugar
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1 pint half & half
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- 1 pint whole milk
- 1 cup brandy we use Christian Brothers Brandy
- 1 cup bourbon we use Early Times Bottled in Bond Bourbon Whiskey
- 1 cup rum we use Bumbu Rum
- In large bowl, mix eggs, sugar, and nutmeg until smooth.
- Stir in whipping cream, half & half, whole milk, brandy, bourbon, and rum.
- Bottle and age in air tight container in refrigerator for 30 days, up to a year.