Here in Montana, we are used to preparing beef, pork, chicken, even venison and mutton, but this is a NEW one for us! Watch as we smoke a whole alligator, for the first time! You don’t want to miss this one – it could get really exciting.
Learn along with us as we smoke our first alligator.
- Alligator we purchased ours online at www.lacrawfish.com
- Cajun seasoning
- Supplies to make street tacos
- Trim fat.
- Coat the whole gator with Cajun seasoning, pat in.
- Smoke at 275° for approximately 3 hours, spritzing with water every 30 minutes and adding some butter to keep it moist.
- Shred meat and build street tacos to your liking.