We’re taking a few of our favorite things: Steak & Bloody Marys, and combining them to make the best flank steak ever.
Bloody Mary Flank Steak (Marinade)
- flank steak
- 2 cups V8 juice
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp vodka
- 1 tbsp celery salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp pepper course ground
- 1/4 tsp chili powder
- Combine marinade ingredients and whisk in bowl until comibined.
- Add flank steak to marinade and refrigerate in airtight container for 4-12 hours.
- Remove flank steak from marinade and grill 3-5 minutes at 400°. Flip and grill the reverse side for 3-5 more minutes until the internal temp reaches 130°.
- Slice against the grain at a 45 degree angle and serve.