Boneless Ribeye Cap is a premium cut of beef – and when cooked this way, it comes out juicy and tender.
Black Pepper, Salt and Paprika make this rub a beef grillers dream. Elevate your steak game – the sweetness and pepper in this rub really plays well with the Boneless Ribeye Cap. Small: 7.0 oz | Large: 13.8 oz
Boneless Ribeye Cap
- 1 Boneless Ribeye Cap we prefer Snake River Meats
- Montana Outlaw BBQ Beef Rub
- Trim hard fats off cut, keeping meat thickness consistent.
- Lightly season with Montana Outlaw BBQ Beef Rub and pat in.
- Let meat rest for 15-20 minutes.
- Smoke at 275° until internal temperature reaches 135°-140° (about 20-25 minutes).
- Let the meat rest, then slice against the grain.
- Serve with grilled veggies for a complete and delicious meal.