What’s better on a than a steak breakfast and a college football game on a cool fall morning?
We’re making this one-pan breakfast skillet – all you need is a good steak, hash browns, some eggs and a cast iron skillet.
- Cast iron skillet
- Saffire Grill or any kamado grill
- Heat grill to 400 °F.
- Season steak with a light coat of Montana Outlaw BBQ Beef Rub.
- Add about 3 tbsp of butter to the skillet and melt.
- Place steak on melted butter, cook until it reaches about 80 °F.
- Add hash browns, and season with Montana Outlaw BBQ Beef Rub
- After a few minutes, add 2 tbsp of butter to the skillet. Add 4 eggs over melted butter and season with Montana Outlaw BBQ Beef Rub.
- Cook until the eggs are cooked over easy.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and ketchup on your hash browns.