Here’s an elegant take on a pork dinner – Frenched rib rack. This cut is similar to a beef ribeye. This juicy pork cut is a quick cook and juicy.
Thank you to Compart Duroc for sending us this roast. They offer premium pork with a difference you can see and taste!
Frenched Rib Rack
- Frenched rib rack Compart Family Farms
- Montana Outlaw BBQ Pork Rub
- Season with light coat of Montana Outlaw BBQ Pork Rub, tap in.
- Let it rest 30-45 minutes.
- Smoke at 275°-300° until reaches internal temp of 140°. Our 5 rib rack took about an 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- Rest 10 minutes.
- Sear (or torch) for color.
- Slice down the bone (we did a double bone cut to ensure a thick cut).