Although it is no longer football season – it is drinking season! We’re making this cocktail in honor of Montana State University and their first football game of the season, the Gold Rush.
See the instructional video on YouTube.
Quick and easy to make - perfect for football tailgates and barbecues.
- 2 oz bourbon we used Pegleg Porker Bourbon
- 3/4 oz lemon juice fresh squeezed
- 3/4 oz honey syrup to make: combine equal parts honey & water, heat on stove and let cool.
- Add contents to shaker with ice.
- Shake for 30 seconds and poor over ice.