We’ve shown you how we do competition ribs – now we’re showing you how we do it when we’re just eating home.
No wrap, no frills, just GOOD BBQ.
Hot & Fast Hanger Ribs
- Drum smoker
- Rack of ribs
- Big Poppa's Jallelujah Jalapeño Seasoning
- Montana Outlaw BBQ Pork Rub
- BBQ Sauce we use Head Country Original BBQ Sauce
- Quickly trim by removing fat cap from the front and membrane from the back.
- Season with Jallelujah Seasoning, and Montana Outlaw BBQ Pork Rub. Tap and repeat on the other side.
- Let rest 15-30 minutes.
- Hook each rib under the second rib. Hang the ribs on the rack in the smoker.
- Heat smoker to 300°. Smoke ribs until internal temp reaches 205°, approximately 3-3.5 hours.
- Cut and drizzle front and back with BBQ sauce.