Meatloaf is one of our favorite hamburger recipes. Check out our Outlaw-style meatloaf with bacon and tons of add-ins for added flavor.
Black Pepper, salt and paprika add the perfect amount of flavor to meatloaf. Small: 7.0 oz | Large: 13.8 oz
- 1 lb bacon
- 2 lbs ground hamburger
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- 3 eggs beaten
- ⅓ cup peppers chopped
- ¼ cup carrots chopped or shredded
- ½ cup mushrooms
- ½ cup onions chopped
- 1 cup Ritz crackers crushed
- 1 cup bread torn
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp BBQ sauce
- 2 dashes hot sauce
- 1 tbsp Montana Outlaw BBQ Beef Rub
- Oil pan and line with bacon.
- In mixing bowl, combine remainder of ingredients.
- Fold together until incorporated.
- Place meatloaf in pan and top with braided bacon.
- Bake or grill at 350° for an hour to an hour and a half.