This cocktail is a twist on the classic Manhattan, substituting vermouth for benedictine. We like it for happy hour with friends or it has enough boldness to pair with a nice steak dinner.
Today, we’re toasting to Blaire Hamilton – Ty and Cory’s newest addition. Cheers to them on their new baby girl!
Watch the instructional video here.
We’ve got a new line of Wyld Gear drinkware – perfect for keeping drinks cold while smoking meat!
- Mixing glass & strainer
- 2 oz Bourbon or rye whiskey we use Starlight Bourbon
- 1/2 oz Benedictine
- 1 dash Angostura bitters
- Orange peel garnish
- Add all ingredients to mixing glass filled with ice.
- Stir to chill, dilute and mix (20-30 seconds).
- Strain into cocktail glass and serve neat.
- Express orange peel into drink, line the edge and garnish.