We’re going to show you how we our potato salad at home! It compliments any BBQ main dish.
What goes better wtih BBQ than potato salad?
- 4 russet potatoes
- 3 celery stocks chopped
- 1/2 red onion diced
- 4 scallions diced
- 6 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp course ground Dijon mustard
- 1 pinch pepper
- 1 pinch salt
- Peel and cook potatoes, dice into 1/2" (or slightly larger, but not smaller) uniform pieces.
- Chop celery stocks, dice onion, and thinly slice the green portion of scallions.
- In a large bowl, combine potatoes, celery, onion, scallions, 3 tablespoons of parsley (reserving the remainder for garnish), rice vinegar, mayo, Dijon mustard, pepper, and salt.
- Mix well and garnish with remaining parsley.
- Refrigerate until it's time to serve.