Which rub should you use?
We offer 3 different robust flavored rubs for all your cooking and smoking needs – and all are available in 2 sizes. These versatile seasonings can either be sprinkled on for added flavor or used as a rub for a good-looking bark – each can be used as a dry or wet rub. Our seasoning is proven – we’ve used these rubs for casual meals with family and friends, as well as in competition.
We’re breaking down the flavors and uses for each rub
This is our top selling rub, with a SWEET and SALTY flavor, perfect for pork, as well as an all-purpose rub.
- Pork (of course), including pork shoulder, St. Louis-style ribs, pork belly, ham, pork chops, tenderloin
- Scotch eggs
- Pumpkin seeds
- Mac & cheese
Find all recipes featuring our Pork Rub here.
This is the SPICIEST rub in our line-up. It’s powerful enough to stand up to big cuts and long cook times yet refined enough to elevate your steak game.
- Beef, including steak, prime rib, hamburgers, brisket, tri-tip, pot roast, and any other cut you can imagine!
- Corn on the cob
Find all recipes featuring our Beef Rub here.
The SWEETEST of our rubs, with some SAVORY flavors, this rub can be used to add a delicious taste to a number of foods.
- Chicken including wings, breast, thighs and more!
- Potatoes (hash browns, potatoes O’Brien)
- Seafood (we’ve used in the in batter for shrimp po’ boys)
- Deviled eggs
- Sweet potatoes
Find all recipes featuring our Chicken Rub here.
With summer approaching, now’s the time to stock up on BBQ supplies! Our rubs are full of flavor, and FREE of MSG, flour-based products, and gluten. Find all our rubs here.