A unique take on the classic bruschetta using leftover brisket. Make it as a striking appetizer or load it up and eat it for a meal.
- 2-4 tbsp Olive oil
- Leftover brisket
- 1/3 cup BBQ sauce
- 3 tbsp Crème fraîche sour cream or thick Greek yogurt
- Cilantro for garnish
- Slice baguette and lightly brush with olive oil.
- Place on cookie sheet, and broil on high until lightly toasted (about 3 minutes).
- Meanwhile, shred leftover brisket. Add olive oil to skillet, and heat brisket.
- After the meat is warm, combine with BBQ sauce.
- Top each baguette slice with a spoonful of BBQ shredded brisket, and top with a scoop of crème fraîche sour cream or thick Greek yogurt., and garnish with cilantro.