These quick and easy loaded nachos are completely customizable. Enjoy them as an appetizer on game day or as a meal with your family.
- Tortilla chips
- Brisket Chopped
- Cheese of your choice (we used cheddar)
- Black beans
- Sour cream
- Layer tortilla chips on baking sheet and top with chopped brisket.
- Add a layer of cheese between each ingredient: black beans, olives, jalapenos, and tomatoes. Top with more cheese!
- Bake at 375° for 25 minutes.
- To serve top with salsa and sour cream. Enjoy!