This flank steak & egg sandwich recipe is simple but so delicious. The steak paired with a over easy egg is an amazing flavor combination that will delight your taste buds. But, don’t take our word for it, why don’t you give it a try yourself?
We served this sandwich with a side of Potatoes O’Brien – you can find that recipe here.
This rub includes black pepper, salt and paprika, to help you elevate your steak game. Available in two sizes: Small: 7.0 oz | Large: 13.8 oz
Flank Steak & Egg Sandwich
- Griddle or skillet
- Flank steak
- Montana Outlaw BBQ Beef Rub
- Cheese shredded
- Ciabatta bread
- Coat both sides of flank steak generously with Montana Outlaw BBQ Beef Rub.
- Smoke flank steak at 240° for 45 minutes.
- Slice flank steak against the grain into thin pieces.
- Fry egg on griddle with a dash of Montana Outlaw BBQ Beef Rub until it's over easy.
- Place 5-7 slices of flank steak on griddle to add a little char and lock in juices.
- Add cheese flank steak slices to melt.
- Slice ciabatta bread and add to griddle to toast.
- Assemble sandwich and serve.