Pork belly is a very versatile cut of meat. Season and smoke it, then use it for anything from burnt ends to bacon.
Sweet and salty work together with a little more heat to make give these pulled pork the perfect flavor. Small: 7.4 oz | Large: 13.9 oz
- pork belly
- Montana Outlaw BBQ Pork Rub
- Kosmos Q Honey Killer Bee BBQ Rub
- Season all sides with a medium coat of Montana Outlaw BBQ Pork Rub, and a light coat of Kosmos Q Honey Killer Bee BBQ Rub.
- Let it rest for 45 minutes-1 hour.
- Smoke at 300° for 2.5-3 hours, pull at an internal temp of 200°.